november weather melbourne 2018

November is in the spring in Melbourne and is typically the 5th warmest month of the year. Temperature 17°C 63°F. 1. Sea Temperature 14°C 57°F. 16 ° 10 ° 1. Every Australian state and territory has been impacted by wild weather over the past few days. Get the monthly weather forecast for Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead.

The month of November in Melbourne experiences essentially constant cloud cover, with the percentage of time that the sky is overcast or mostly cloudy remaining about 40% throughout the month.

Melbourne - Recent November Temperatures and Rainfall The numbers here describe what the November weather in Melbourne, Victoria Australia was like for every year since 2010. Thursday, 1 November 2018 - Monthly Climate Summary for Greater Melbourne - Product code IDCKGC16L0 Greater Melbourne in October 2018: rainfall below average, warm days and nights Rainfall in October 2018 was below average across Greater Melbourne. November. 14 ° 2 ° 6. Answer 1 of 16: Hi, My partner & I are travelling to Melbourne on 4th November, I just wanted to know what the weather is like around that time? Melbourne, Victoria Monthly Weather. Average Weather in November in Melbourne Florida, United States. 13 ° 5 ° 5. 06:29 AEST . sun Mon Tue Wed thu Fri Sat. Answer 1 of 9: Hi, I will be traveling to Melbourne from 16 - 22 November and will be staying in Airbnb (70 Queensberry Street, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia) I have some questions which I hope experts here can help me with. The climate of Melbourne in november is good The climate in november in Melbourne is quite dry (with 2.5in of rainfall over 10 days). This is better than the previous month since in october it receives an average of 2.3in of precipitation over 10 days.

31. Despite frequent rains, winds, and rapid changes in the weather conditions caused by the clash of air masses, November is still more advantageous than summer. Daytime maximum temperatures average around 22°C (71°F), whilst at night 10°C (51°F) is normal. Low Temperature 12°C 54°F.

The clearest day of the month is November 1, with clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy conditions 61% of the time. High Temperature 22°C 72°F. 12 ° 9 ° 4. The main reason is the heat waves from north-west do not pose a threat to Melbourne yet. Daily low temperatures decrease by 6°F, from 66°F to 61°F, rarely falling below 47°F or exceeding 75°F. Thanks, Tonya Melbourne Express is your morning primer - a live blog with breaking news, headlines, transport updates and weather. Weather reports from November 2017 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia with highs and lows What's more, the air temperatures are pleasantly warm, and the days are long with plenty of sunshine. Victoria's freak floods prompt 1,400 calls for help, more storms hit Melbourne suburbs Updated December 16, 2018 00:38:59 Video: Wild weather in Melbourne causes flash flooding on …

The climate quite good around this city november. The lowest chance of overcast or mostly cloudy conditions is 39% on November 1. Melbourne Weather November Averages, Australia. Daily high temperatures decrease by 4°F, from 80°F to 75°F, rarely falling below 67°F or exceeding 85°F. 14 ° 7 ° 3.

The climate in Melbourne during November can be summarized as mild and reasonably dry. 11 ° 7 ° 2. A series of tables gives November data by year for temperature and precipitation.