pewdiepie breaks 100m play button

The Ruby play button is wat better, but I appreciate that YouTube waited for both T-Series and Pewdiepie to hit 100M to give it to them. Even though the Indian record T-Series has now claimed the crown, PewDiePie still holds bragging rights for being a sole producer. We've been promising again and again to get her the silver play button as a wedding gift, but we haven't delivered on that promise. Happy Pewdiepie MINECRAFT FANART! Each button and plaque get progressively bigger the greater the milestone. An early archive of the list dates to May 2006, at which time Smosh, with fewer than three thousand subscribers, occupied the number-one position. The ability to subscribe to users was introduced in October 2005, and the website began publishing a list of its "most subscribed Members" in April 2006. Art by me, a Youtuber: WhytMangaTV Congrats!!

Every YouTuber should be so lucky. His video has him unboxing the gorgeous hand-crafted award, which has a Minecraft block and his gaming chair. PewDiePie is now more than 8 times closer to getting 100 million subscribers than Marzia is to getting 10 million subscribers.

There are four levels of YouTube Play Button: The Silver Play Button, for channels with 100,000 subscribers. The Gold Play Button, for channels with 1,000,000 subscribers. PewDiePie's loss to T-Series was one of his biggest wins. ! I told you guys I'd UPDATE the Illustration if Youtube sent him a 100M Play Button! Congrats Felix!

Felix Kjellberg has surpassed the 100M subscriber mark and is the first independent creator to do so. However, Ruby Play Buttons break this trend as detailed below.

This article lists the fifty most-subscribed channels on the video platform YouTube. Guys Bobby duke (the guy who made the dislike play button) has been trying to reach pewdiepie to make him a 100 million play button!