bearbrick 1000 chanel

Limited Edition. (72.4 cm) high. 28 ½ in. Bearbrick 1000% Keith Haring #4 - 700 mm | 27.6" Ages: 12 months and up Medicom Toy Collectible Toy Andy Warhol Bearbrick Last Supper Set of 2 100% (2.76″ in) and 400% (11.02″ in) PVC Material 2 results for bearbrick 400 chanel Save bearbrick 400 chanel to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. The Bearbrick is a classic Japanese staple and a force to be reckoned with in the world of toys. 152: 1000% BEARBRICK Chanel figure produced by Medicom, - Oct 25, 2008 | PHILLIPS in NY 1000% BEARBRICKChanel figure produced by Medicom, ca. IMAGE: CHANEL. The name is derived from the fact that the figure is a cartoon-style representation of a bear and that it is a variation of MediCom's Kubrick design. This piece was originally used in Chanel window displays worldwide before becoming available in 2007 in a limited edition of 1000 for the Love Is Big, Love is … Read more Unfollow bearbrick 400 chanel to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. Collaborations from leading brands from Chanel to Nike and artists like Kaws to Andy Warhol make the Bearbrick a collectors paradise. Sold at a charity auction for $28,000, making her one of the most expensive Bearbricks ever. Medicom Toy Bearbrick Be @ rbrick 1000% SORAYAMA Hajime SEXY … Bearbrick Chanel (Coco Chanel) 1000%. Chanel x Medicom 1000% Bearbrick: The Bearbrick toy from Medicom is definitely one of the most well known toy around the world among the fashion scene. After releasing a … Rare Coco Chanel Bearbrick figure, 2006, designed by Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel, produced in PVC by Medicom, no. Chanel 1000% Be@rbrick Bearbrick Authentic Medicom Toy .

658 in limited edition of 1000, modeled after Coco Chanel, "outfitted" in classic Chanel suit, faux pearls, and sunglasses, approx. 28.5"h x 13"w (at center) Provenance: Property from the Collection of a Recording Industry Executive, Palm Beach, FL Edition of approximately 1000. Advertisement “I've had three of [the Chanel Bearbricks] pass through my hands,” Yang says reverentially. Today, Chanel’s Bearbrick is worth up to $30,000 at auction.

Free shipping . Bearbrick (rendered Be@rbrick) is a collectible toy designed and produced by the Japanese company MediCom Toy Incorporated.

Collect Japanese figures from the be@rbrick series including 100%, 200%, 400% and 1000% bearbrick sizes. $879.99 + $500.00 shipping . $25,000.00. Produced by Medicom Toy, Tokyo Karl Lagerfeld, who recently passed away in February 2019, designed this Bearbrick in 2006. Luxury fashion brand Chanel teamed up with Medicom to create this suitably chic version of Chanel founder, Coco Chanel. Toy includes original packaging.. on Oct 25, 2008 BE@RBRICK ANDY WARHOL "Double Mona Lisa" 1000% Medicom Toy. 2006PVC. I’m pretty sure I’ve blogged about this particular [email protected] before, but because there’s a single piece in mint condition that’s now available in Singapore, I felt the urgent need to tell you all about it. The Bearbrick comes in the 1000% size and features a white camellia flower at ear and Coco Chanel’s signature ensemble of sunglasses, pearl necklace and jacket. This highly collectible black, white and multicolor Bearbrick Chanel figurine is a 2006 collaboration between Karl Lagerfeld and the toy manufacturer Medicom Kubrick.